The wheels manufactured by Cofre are covered by a guarantee against manufacturing faults or defective materials for a period of (2) two years. The electrodeposition finish (EDP), liquid acrylic enamel and/or powder coating of all its wheels, have a limited warranty of one (1) year from the date of manufacture.
REQUIREMENTS TO ACCESS THE GUARANTEE:
The guarantee request is made through the wholesalers and workshops authorized by COFRE.
1. Submit the purchase invoice of the end user, which must:
Comply with legal requirements.
Be in the name of the buyer – end user with address and telephone number.
Be legible and have no amendments.
Specify: brand, vehicle model and mileage traveled.
2. Make a request to COFRE S.A. by means of communication sent to calle 22b Nº 126 - 02 located in the city of Bogotá/Colombia or refer to the contact us section of the website.
For the process of verification, analysis and responses to the guarantees, the guidelines defined by Law 1480 of 2011 will be followed.
- Use of wheels with inappropriate dimensions or those specified by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Application of loads higher than that specified by the vehicle and/or wheel manufacturer.
- Inflate the tire with a higher or lower pressure than that specified by the manufacturer.
- Changes in the original condition of the wheel due to alteration or subjection to additional processes such as welding, widening of the rim or grinding.
- Abnormal operating or installation conditions (bolt tightening torque or use of bolts other than specified.
- Use of tools to tighten the bolts other than those established by the vehicle manufacturer or use of impact wrenches that are poorly calibrated.
- Wheels whose surfaces have been subjected to polishing processes with abrasive materials.
- Wheels that have been subjected to coating application processes (Painting, Chrome, etc.).
- Wheels that have been subjected to grinding processes.
- Wheels mounted on vehicles for which it was not originally designed.
- Corrosion resulting from damage by knocks or abnormal conditions of washing and cleaning.
- Rust from contact of balance weights or abrasion caused by disc, bell, hub or rubber and mounting tools.