Cofre is a Colombian company with 60 years of experience in manufacturing and marketing steel wheels and brake fluid for the original equipment and aftermarket segments; it also provides metalworks and painting process services. We export to more than 5 countries in Europe, North America, Central America, and South America.
To produce and supply steel wheels, brake fluid, metal components and services that meet and exceed the expectations of our customers, while benefiting our stakeholders.
To become in 5 years a company that serves a broad market of original equipment and aftermarket wheels, brake fluid and other metal-mechanical parts, in the domestic and export market with a differentiated portfolio in technology and quality, with a responsible, committed and innovative human capital driven towards achieving process effectiveness, generating profitability and prosperity for its shareholders, its workers and the country.
At Cofre we work for the continuous improvement of our processes to manage those risks that have an impact on our stakeholders, especially our clients, suppliers, employees, shareholders, and the country.
Each level of the organization is committed to
- Customer satisfaction
- Preserving the environment
- Occupational health and safety
By complying with
- The technical specifications and other customer requirements
- The Colombian laws and other requirement of our stakeholders
For such purpose
- We establish objectives and goals aimed at minimizing customer requests, complaints and claims, environmental impacts and occupational risks. We evaluate their execution and verify their effectiveness.